Why are we a better type of dentist?
We’re here when you need us – 7 days a week.
We Love You.
Our gentle dentistry, caring dentists and hygienists will always ensure you are comfortable.
Free Initial Consultation.
We’ll have a look at what you need in the areas of Wisdom Teeth, Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics, and give you the best advice, all in an expectation free, *free* consultation.
Welcome to the club.
We offer a new patient checkup, including x-rays and treatment plans starting from just $120.00. We’ll also do it for 10% off on a Monday or Tuesday.
Offering 7-days-a-week service, with extended opening hours. We also provide written quotes, offer payment plans and our gentle, caring dentists use the latest pain-relief techniques. The result is the dental care you’ve been looking for!
Meet our amazing team of Melbourne Dentists
Dr Kristina Cakarovski
Dr Jaclyn Fahey
Dr Jia Wen
Dr Naser Albarbari
Dr Adam Evans
Dr Adrian Buck
Dr Jamie Zhu
Dr Cormac Moore
Need some great advice?
Dentists recommends you throw out your toothbrush every three to four months because different microorganisms that harbor in the mouth can transfer to your toothbrush. You don’t see it but the presence of bacteria is there. And if you prolong using a 3-month old toothbrush (or 4-month old) you increase your risk of oral diseases.[…]
Image Source There are various specialties in the dental field and patients are often confused about the differences between the various dentists. Seeing a dentist in general is stressful for many people, little alone trying to figure out which dentist treats which issues. A general dentist often forwards his patients to an Endodontist. Dentist v[…]
Dental care is a complicated profession. Just like the field of medicine has specialist doctors, dentistry too has specialists; from Oral Surgeons to Periodontists to Orthodontists. Patients are often confused about the difference between a general dentist versus an orthodontist. Brace yourself because both perform different jobs which require various educational backgrounds! With proper knowledge, you can[…]
What Makes a Great Dentist in Melbourne? A necessary but often anxiety ridden experience for many is the semi-annual trip to the dentist office. We all hope we have the best dentist, but if we are not familiar with them, how do we know? According to the Australian Dental Association, millions of people avoid the[…]
Image Source Most people are familiar with what a general dentist does but very few have ever heard of a Periodontist. There are many specialty fields in the area of Dentistry and a Periodontist is just one of many. Has your general dentist every told you to visit a Periodontist? What are the similarities[…]
Image Source A right of passage into adulthood are wisdom teeth. These pesky extra teeth appear sometime between a young adult’s 17th and 25th birthday. According to a recent survey, 65 percent of the world population get all four wisdom teeth. The rest, 35 percent, either get one or none. In those of European decent,[…]
Cracked teeth are just one of many dental problems. An untreated crack results in more damage and a severely damaged tooth may not be able to be fixed. Pain is also an unpleasant side effect of a cracked tooth. What causes the pain felt from a cracked tooth? A crack exposes the inside of a[…]
Do you have braces because you’ve always dreamed of having a beautiful smile? Even though you were a little nervous about getting them put on, you realized it wasn’t so bad. Then you went to your next appointment to get them tightened and were amazed at how painful it was. You began to dread going[…]
Image Source Tongue piercings have become a popular trend, with the practice gaining popularity during the 1970s and becoming even more popular in recent years. In a survey of college age young adults with body piercings, 11 percent of women and 4 percent of men had their tongue pierced. Although the trend is highly popular,[…]
Bad breath, also referred to as halitosis, is an unpleasant smell coming from the mouth. It’s a common and embarrassing condition that affects a lot of people. Find what causes bad breath and what you can do about it.